12.07.2012

Crafting for Rubio's Studio: First Installment, The Friendship Tree

MerMagRubyStudioTreeCraft1
Have you guys heard of the new kids show, Ruby's Studio?! If not you are in for a real treat! It's a great kids show that is perfect blend of fun, helpful, endearing, playful and, thank goodness, not too cheesy. Oh, and best test of all - Little O loves it.
RubyStudioFriendshipshow
So you can imagine how thrilled I was when one of the founding mom's, Samantha Kurtzman-Counter, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in creating crafts for the kids to do on the show. After familiarizing myself with the company and the show, I felt like it was a perfect fit and couldn't have been more on board. And now I'm over the moon about sharing this show, and our crafts, with all of you!
MerMagRubyStudioTreeCraft2
Out now is a delightful episode about friendship, which you can watch now by purchasing here. In it you will see just what you need to create our friendship tree.
MerMagRubyStudioTreeCraft4
And as is always a thrill, I love seeing these little ones take this craft and make it their own. Seriously so great. Oh and can I just say that I want Ruby's studio. I mean isn't it the coolest? Perfectly designed to inspire creativity. Makes me want to get my craft on right now!

MerMagRubyStudioTreeCraft5
If you think you might be interested in this great show (and I know you will be!) take a look here. The premiere Feelings show is really great too. And stay tuned because both Ruby and I have a lot more episodes full of fun crafts for your little ones!
MerMagRubyStudioTreeCraft3

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this show & will check it out. I love the friendship tree. Congrats and being a part of it. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the show yet but recently just won a series of the books at the Mommybites Jingle event that's all about kids expressing their feelings, my fave is the activity book. This is a really cute project, I hope to incorporate in the classroom thanks for sharing and congrats!

    ReplyDelete